Division players that have been procrastinating making use of their excess crafting material have until tomorrow to jump on that ship before it sails away – or at least, becomes more difficult to board. Ubisoft has designed their most recent patch in a way that aims to emphasize loot drops and decrease player’s reliance on grinding materials.
As detailed by Ubisoft, materials currently operate at the following exchange rate:
- 5 Standard (Green) for 1 Specialized (Blue)
- 5 Specialized (Blue) for 1 High-End (Gold)
- 8 High-End (Gold) for 1 High-End Level 31 (Gold)
Post update, they will operate as follows:
- 10 Standard (Green) for 1 Specialized (Blue)
- 15 Specialized (Blue) for 1 High-End (Gold)
- 10 High-End (Gold) for 1 High-End Level 31 (Gold)
Items currently break down into two material; post update they will only give one. The flipside to this is that the drop rates of named NPCS will be increased – to 100%.
Further information regarding The Division’s newest update can be found at the game’s official dev blog. For more information on video games and the entertainment industry at large, stay tuned to Geekly New Gazette!